Boom Time slot machine
|🎰 Name:||Boom Time|
|👨💻 Software:||Iron Dog Studio|
|🎲 Type:||Slot machines|
|⭐️ Team rating:||8.7 / 10|
|🍒 Theme(s):||Money, Police and Bandits|
|Minimum bet:||0.1 €|
|Maximum bet:||50 €|
How to play the Boom Time slot machine?
Boom Time is a video slot from Iron Dog studio that features a bank robbery operation. You will experience live the Hold-up on a grid of 5 reels with 1,125 ways to win. However, you can try to outsmart it by betting between 0.10 and 50 euros, hoping to win up to 9,689 times your bet. This game is highly volatile and offers a payout rate of 94%. The features of this live game are represented by cascades, sticky wilds, free spins, and the Buy Bonus feature.
Participate in a Heist that will make you a mogul
The theme of the Boom Time slot machine revolves primarily around a bank heist. The reels are set just outside a vault that appears ready to be attacked. The overall design will remind you of the movie The Vault, due to the numerous similarities with this game. The visuals are rather simple, with symbols that explode on the reels when they are involved in winning combinations.
When the free spins function is activated, you are taken to the safe, with golden bars in the background that will give you a glimpse of the riches you will find there. As for the soundtrack, it is very jazzy and you will definitely enjoy it. Otherwise, you can always switch to mute mode after a while.
On the reels, the royal symbols from A to 10 make up the least rewarding elements. They are associated with higher value symbols represented by banknotes and coins, as well as three different thieves. However, it is the blue thief that will award you the most attractive win, between 0.8x, 1.5x, and 5x your bet for a combination of 3, 4, or 5. This game features two Wilds, namely a standard Wild that looks like a grenade and an enhanced Wild with TNT explosives. Both have the ability to substitute for all regular symbols in this game.
Boom Time is played on a 5-reel grid and offers 1,125 ways to win. Wins are calculated by counting the number of consecutive reels starting from the leftmost one with matching symbols. You need at least three matching symbols to form a winning combination. The bets range from 0.10 to 50 euros per spin, and the maximum jackpot is 9,689 times your bet. Boom Time has been designed with the latest HTML5 technology and is optimized for many devices, including those running on IOS, Android, or Windows. It is available in portrait mode for smaller screens.
A brush of symbols thanks to which your winnings will be permanently revalued
The live game Boom Time offers 5 bonus features. From cascades to free spins, and from Wild symbols to the Boom Time feature and sticky Wilds, you will be spoilt for choice.
- The falls When you achieve a winning combination, the symbols that are part of it are destroyed, and new symbols fall from above to occupy the vacant spaces. If these symbols form winning combinations again, the same process repeats, and new symbols will land. This will continue until no more wins are achieved.
- The Sticky Wilds these symbols can appear anywhere on reels 2, 3, 4, and 5, as well as on the horizontal reels during the base game or free spins. Once a cascade ends, a sticky Wild will explode near 2 to 5 symbols adjacent to the central reels, potentially creating new winning combinations that will land in the empty spaces. In the event that 2 sticky Wilds appear, they will instead be converted into regular Wilds and will not explode.
- Free spins This feature is activated as soon as you land at least 3 bonus Scatters during the base game. These symbols will only appear on reels 2, 3, 4 or 5 and possibly on the horizontal reels. For 3, 4 and 5 Scatters, you will receive 10, 15 and 20 free spins respectively.
- Improved Wilds come into play during the bonus round and can also substitute for all paying symbols. When an enhanced Wild is part of a winning combination, it has the ability to increase the multiplier by 1x or 2x. It can also award you with an additional 2 free spins. You will also notice a Boom Time meter above the reels. Each consecutive cascade will advance you along the progress bar, allowing you to increase your multiplier and earn more free spins as you progress. If your progression reaches its end, you will be rewarded with the Boom Time feature. The reels will be filled with golden bars, each with an attached multiplier. This multiplier will be awarded to you and added to your total winnings. After the Boom Time feature ends, you will continue to enjoy any remaining free spins. However, any interruption in the streak of wins will reset the Boom Time meter.
- BonusBuy This function, which is only available in certain jurisdictions, offers you two options. You can either get 10 free spins for 76 times your bet, or 15 free spins for 144 times the wager.