- Team Rating
- Player Rating: 0 (0 votes)
Features of Bwin
|⭐️ Team rating:||8.7 / 10|
|🎁 Welcome bonus:||120 €|
|🎦 Live Dealers:||Yes|
|₿ Accepts cryptocurrencies:||No|
|🇬🇧 Casino in French language:||Yes|
Visa card, Mastercard, Paypal, Paysafecard, Skrill, Neteller, Ukash, ClickandBuy
Bwin online casino bonuses
- 1Sports betting welcome bonus
2Poker sign-up bonus
- 2.1Promotional offers and other bonuses
- 3The betting offer
- 5Means of payment
- 6Mobile app
- 7Customer service
- 8Pros and cons
Bwin is an online sports betting and poker game site. who was born in Austria in 1999. Until 2006, the site was known as Betandwin. After the merger of Bwin Interactive Entertainment and PartyGaming, the site officially became Bwin. It is the largest publicly traded online gaming site. With its headquarters in Gibraltar and listed on the London Stock Exchange, the site is the second largest online poker room in the world. Currently, it is also the sports betting site that offers the largest number of bets and the largest number of live match broadcasts.
THE bookmaker is one of the international leaders in virtual gambling. He has had an ARJEL license since June 2010. He regularly offers promotions and bonuses, including a bonus for signing up for sports betting and poker games. Several payment methods are available to players to make deposits into their accounts. Additionally, Bwin mobile applications allow access to the site's offers at any time and from any location. To best assist its players, the site provides customer service that can be contacted via email and phone.
Sports betting welcome bonus
To warmly welcome its new players, Bwin offers a welcome bonus of €120 . To benefit from it, you must first become a member by registering on its site. To do this, a few simple steps must be followed and a registration form must be completed.
Listing on Bwin:
- It is imperative to be of legal age and at least 18 years old in order to create an account on Bwin. The first step is to go to the homepage of the Bwin.fr website, open the "SPORTS BETTING" page and click on the "Sign Up" tab. Registration is free. When filling out the form in step 1, it is necessary to provide accurate information, including the first and last name, as well as a valid email address. A verification will be carried out before the account is definitively validated.
- At step 2, the form is divided into 3 columns, with the first column reserved for personal data, the second dedicated to information for the player's Bwin account identifiers, and the third for confirmation. In column number 3, box 1 certifies that the account holder is of legal age, box 2 is for subscribing to the Bwin newsletter, and box 3 is for personal data protection. Once all fields are filled, enter the letters visible in the "captcha" box and click on "Register".
- Step 3 is to fill in bank details data. This step is divided into 3 sections. The 1 time This section is for personal limits. It should be noted that these fields are legal obligations, whether on the Bwin website or on other online betting sites. The fields allow you to indicate the limits of the amounts wagered each week. However, this information can be changed at the player's discretion. The second th The section is to set up automatic transfer of earnings from the Bwin account to the player's bank account. The 3rd th This section is for banking details. It is imperative that the player be the account holder himself. Once all the data fields are filled, you must then click on the "Submit" icon to validate them.
- Step 4 consists of making an initial deposit. Although this step is not mandatory for account validation, it is still necessary to receive the registration bonus. A minimum deposit of €5 must be made. The transfer can be done using different payment methods, but only bank card transfers are subject to a 2% tax.
- Step 5 is the final validation process for the account. To do this, the Bwin account holder must send a copy of their IBAN and BIC/SWIFT codes from their bank statement, as well as a copy of their identification documents. This step must be completed within 30 days after opening the account. Once these documents have been sent to the Bwin.fr website, they will be verified. Once approved, a validation code will be sent to the player's postal address. Upon receiving the PIN code, the player can finally validate their account by confirming the PIN number on their account, still within the 30-day limit. It should be noted that the waiting time for final account validation does not prevent the player from placing bets already.
Conditions for receiving the welcome bonus:
To win the €120 offered upon opening an account, you must be eligible for this offer and have a verified player account. It must be remembered that the bonus is only offered once per player and that the player must not have another account already open on the site, so the offer is not cumulative with the bonus for signing up for a Bwin Poker account.
The first sports bet must be placed within 30 days of account opening. This is a bonus on a losing bet up to the limit of €120 and a minimum bet of €5 It is eligible for a single bet or a combined bet. If the player wins their first bet, they do not receive a bonus, but they keep their winnings. If the bet is a loser, the player is fully refunded, up to a maximum of 120 €, in the form of free bets in their account. However, the refund is only made if the player's account is validated and is usually processed within 2 business days after the evaluation of the bet.
Conditions for withdrawing the bonus upon registration
The sign-up bonus is offered in the form of a freebet in the player's account. As a free bet, it can be used on future sports bets and live bets. It must be used within 7 days from when it is credited to the player's account. If the free bet is a winner, the net winnings will be transferred to the player's account and can be withdrawn to their bank account. It should be noted that a minimum initial deposit of €10 is required to use a freebet, which must also be used in a single bet on a single or combined bet.
Poker sign-up bonus
For poker enthusiasts, the welcome bonus is a 100% bonus offer up to €100 limit On the first deposit. To take advantage of it, you need to create a Bwin account. It should be noted that welcome offers are not cumulative. This offer is valid only if the player has not previously opened an account on Bwin, especially a sports betting account. To take advantage of this offer upon registration, the conditions are the same as with the welcome offer for sports betting bonus.
- Go to the Bwin.fr site, open the poker page and click on the "Register" icon.
- Fill in all form fields
- Make a first deposit of a minimum of €10
- Send the supporting documents (RIB and identity documents)
- Validate PIN
Conditions for receiving the welcome bonus
The bonus is awarded only to the first registration on the Bwin website. The Poker Bonus on registration is a first deposit doubled up to 100 €. As soon as the player makes a first transfer to their Bwin account, the bonus is immediately available on the player's account after 24 hours, provided that the first deposit is made within 30 days following the account opening. It should be noted that this welcome bonus is only valid for playing poker.
To unlock the won amount using the bonus, it is first necessary to accumulate poker points. The bonus validation is done in 10 installments, in total. Each time the player fulfills 10% of the wagering requirements, an installment will be paid to them. Points are earned by playing with real money. It should be noted that the entire bonus must be unlocked within 3 months, otherwise the bonus is no longer valid.
Promotional offers and other bonuses
In addition to its welcome bonus offer, players can also take advantage of other promotions and bonuses on the Bwin.fr site.
Offers of €1000 by challenging Robert Pirès in game predictions
This is an offer to challenge the legendary footballer Robert Pirès in his predictions. If the predictors get more points than Robert Pirès, they will receive a reward for the weekly and overall rankings.
- For each good score found, the player is awarded 5 points, and 2 points per exact result (1X2).
- The predictions relate to 2 rankings, including the Weekly ranking and the General ranking.
- Every weekend, €1000 is offered as a jackpot in the Weekly Rankings. By accumulating more points than R. Pirès, the player will win a share of the jackpot. Players who participate in this challenge must have deposited a certain amount into their Bwin account.
- For predictions on the General Classification, the prize pool is €10,000 and will cover all the matches until the end of the season. The player will receive a portion of the winnings if the accumulated points are higher than those of R. Pirès.
50% extra gain with the Multicash offer
To take advantage of this offer, you need to place a combination bet on football matches. The player can bet between 3 and 20 selections with a maximum stake of €50 per bet in real money. If the bet is successful, the player can receive up to an additional 50% in net winnings, credited in cash to their Bwin account. The percentage starts at 5% with 3 selections. To qualify for this bonus, all bets on all selections must be winners. Here is a simple formula to calculate the bonus cash obtained:
[(Stake X Total Odds) – (Stake)] X Cash Bonus Percentage = Multicash win.
Bets must be placed before matches start. In case one of the selections is cancelled, the multicash bonus will not be valid.
Cash out to withdraw from an engaged bet
The Cash Out offer allows players to have full control over their bet and make an early withdrawal. It is valid on many sports bets and offers players the opportunity to minimize losses or secure winnings.
How to proceed with a Cash Out?
- The bet must be on a single or combined bet, live or before the match
- All bets must be real money bets. Free bets are not affected.
- Bets eligible for Cash Out are notified. The player must therefore check that his ticket is eligible for this offer.
- To withdraw part of the stake on a committed bet, simply activate the Cash Out.
"b'inside" is Bwin's loyalty program. All players who open an account on the site can sign up for this program. It is a point system, exchangeable for products. The collected points are identified as "market points". In addition to various items such as Bwin jerseys, game consoles, trips, etc., the accumulated points can also be exchanged for tournament tickets, poker chips, or cash bonuses. Points are earned by playing poker or betting on sports tournaments. To join this program, simply click on the "b'inside" button at the top right of the homepage, next to the "Sign up" and "Log in" buttons.
Up to 25% refunded in addition to Cashback
Bwin Poker Cashback is a way to get a refund on the rake. It offers the opportunity to enjoy up to 25% cashback and up to €1,000 cash each week. The "up to 25% refunded" bonus is offered as a reward and the player is not required to meet all the refund criteria to benefit from it.
How do I get a refund of up to 25%?
- Go to the Bwin Poker page, open the promotions page then register for the "Cashback" program.
- Play poker using real money. Each rake allows you to collect points, including 2 points for 1€ of rake generated.
- Collect a Reward Card of at least 1 point in one day.
- A minimum of 5 points is required to take advantage of this bonus.
The player will receive the cashback in his account every Monday, in the form of cash. The value of the amount donated will be based on the number of points accumulated during the previous week, including:
- From 0 to 20 points, 5% rake will be taken into account.
- 100 to 500 points, 10% rake
- 600 to 1000 points, 15% rake
- From 1200 to 2000 points, 20% rake
For each 400 points earned, the cashback is 25%. It is important to earn a minimum of 5 points each qualifying week to receive this cashback. In a case where the player's points drop between two levels, the refunded amount will be based on the last completed level.
How does the Reward Card work?
To be able to participate in the Bwin Poker Reward Card, the player must collect at least 1 point each day. The rewards will be distributed randomly and will be distributed as follows;
- Bonuses of €5, €10, €25
- Cash of €5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 1000
- A Sit & Go Jackpot of €1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100
- A tournament ticket "Weekly Reward" (a tournament that takes place every Wednesday at 8:30 PM CET, with the reward ticket for the top 50 players being a €10 Sit & Go Jackpot ticket)
€2,000,000 Jaqkpot Sit & Go
On Bwin, becoming a millionaire is possible by participating in the famous Sit & Go Jaqkpot 2,000,000 €. The game is played with 3 players, so the player will have to compete against 2 other players. Here, the jackpot of 2,000,000 € is a prize pool of 48,000 times the player's buy-in. Therefore, the game will take place at a 3-player Sit & Go table.
Game Play Sit & Go Jaqkpot €2,000,000
- The player selects his buy-in
- He then chooses the number of hands he wants to play
- He launches the game by clicking on " Play now "
- The amount of the prize pool will be determined after a draw held at the table
The different buy-ins available are: 50, 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 100 €. It should be noted that only players with a credited account with real money can participate in this Jaqkpot. It is also required that the player has a verified and validated account.
The betting offer
Bwin is a platform for sports betting and online poker games The bookmaker offers various types of sports betting on nearly 90 different sports. Football, tennis, basketball, rugby, and Formula 1 are the disciplines that attract many bettors. To participate in a bet or play poker, players can log into their Bwin player account on their website or on a mobile device via the Bwin Sports app.
The different types of sports betting found on Bwin
To play on Bwin Sports Betting, players can participate in 3 main categories, including single bets, combination bets, and system bets. Indeed, Bwin is the bookmaker that offers almost ten types of bets, particularly according to the sport that the player chooses to bet on. The most well-known bets are:
- 1X2 bet
- Double chance bet
- Over/under bet
- Handicap betting
- First Scorer
- Betting on the competition
- Cash Out bet
In addition to the option of a pre-match bet and a live bet on one or more matches, Bwin also offers the possibility of betting at the last minute.
The different Poker tournaments offered on Bwin
: Cash Game et Tournois Sit & Go. Dans les tournois Cash Game, les joueurs peuvent acheter des jetons en échange d'argent réel et les utiliser pour participer à des parties de poker. Les tournois Sit & Go, quant à eux, fonctionnent selon un système de table unique où chaque joueur paie un droit d'entrée pour participer. Le joueur qui parvient à éliminer tous les autres joueurs remporte le tournoi. Il y a également des tournois multi-tables où plusieurs tables sont utilisées et les joueurs s'affrontent jusqu'à ce qu'il n'en reste qu'un. Avec une variété de tournois proposés régulièrement, les amateurs de poker ont de nombreuses opportunités de jouer et de gagner sur cette plateforme.
- Sit & Go tournament: the number of players is fixed at 2, 5, 10, 20, or 30 players. The tournament starts as soon as the number of players indicated is complete.
- Scheduled Tournaments: are generally different tournaments with prize pools that vary from one tournament to another. Tournaments start at a specific time and the number of players participating varies. To see the different scheduled tournaments, you need to open the Bwin Poker page, go to the "Tournament Schedule" section and select the "All Game Types" button. A filter is also available to refine searches by game type: Omaha, Omaha Hi-lo, Texas Hold'em, Seven card stud, Seven card stud Hi-lo. Very attractive prize pools can be found there, such as the €30,000 Main Event PKO tournament or the €50,000 Big Sat Turbo. Freeroll tournaments are also regularly organized, such as the €50 guaranteed Freeroll tournament.
The Bwin platform offers ease of navigation and quick access to different pages. Its black background allows for quick recognition of the image offers displayed on the first page. As for the homepage of its "Sports Betting", it includes all general information about betting, the available sports, necessary instructions, ongoing matches, and current promotions. Overall, it is a comprehensive, user-friendly, and smooth page. The sound and image quality of live betting is in HD.
Means of payment
Bwin players have several payment methods to fund their account:
If the minimum deposit is €5 for sports betting and €10 for poker, the maximum deposit is €3000 per month. Generally, transfers to fund the account are free of charge. As for withdrawing money from the player's account, only bank withdrawal is allowed. This is a legal requirement imposed by the gaming services. All withdrawals are free of transfer fees on this bookmaker's site.
Bwin has developed a mobile application to allow its players to access betting wherever they are. It provides two types of applications including:
Bwin Sports app Offering access to over 20,000 bets per day from a smartphone or tablet. Players simply need to log into their account and select the features they desire. Live betting is also accessible through the app. For iOS mobile users, they can download the app from the App Store and follow these steps:
- Open the iTunes App Store on the iPhone or iPad mobile
- Look for " Bwin Paris Sportifs " and a yellow application with a " b » circled
- Click on " Download " and the application will be automatically installed in the device
- Open the player's account or create a new account to start betting.
- Sports App for Android It is possible to install the Bwin application for Android in two different ways. The first is to scan the QR code available on the Bwin.fr website, and the second is to download it on the mobile and then install it. Before installing the application, it is necessary to modify some device settings and proceed as follows:
- Step 1: Go to " Settings "
- Step 2: Click on " Security "
- Step 3: Scroll down and select "Unknown Sources" option
- Step 4: Tap "OK" to save changes
For installing the Bwin app:
- From the browser of the mobile device, open the Bwin.fr site
- Then open the category option, click the Bwin Apps "Sports" button
- Then click on " Download now "
- Install the application then log into the player's account or open a new account, and start betting.
The Bwin Poker application is also available in iOS and Android versions. To install it on a mobile device, you need to search for "Bwin Poker" on iTunes for iOS devices. As for Android devices, the player needs to proceed in the same way as for the installation of Bwin sports, with the difference being that the player must download the Bwin "Poker" application.
For all assistance needs, the site provides players with its customer service. They can also use the site's FAQ with frequently asked questions. Three methods can be used to contact customer service:
- Contact form
- The telephone number (01.70.39.07.85, Monday to Sunday 8 a.m. to midnight at the cost of a local call)
- Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
In the event of a problem using the site in general, the player can go to the help page by clicking on the " Help " button at the top left of the home page.
Pros and cons
- wide selection of bets
- live streaming
- Reduced fees
- Great support
- Promotions sometimes too short